DIBS is looking to create a new role – Social Media Lead!!!
Don’t get us wrong, we have an awesome team of people helping on the website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok….you name it, we are there!!! Our social media presence is reflective of who DIBS is. We are looking for a person to learn our ways, lead our team and inspire us to continue to be awesome! How we present our dogs to the public is everything: we need to be honest, share the good and the bad, and let applicants know what each dog is about. Our team needs to be nimble, updating a bio when a foster provides more information. We really want our applicants to read the bio and only apply for dogs that are a match, so accuracy is key!
A few things to consider, before you apply!
- This role will be best suited to someone with social media experience.
- Daily participation is part of rescue life (we seem to always be available)
- Leader experience / approach
- Team work – we have an amazing team and each role is valuable!
- Note – from time to time we have roles for social media team members, to help create and perfect dog bios. This is not that role!
Application to Lead the DIBS Social Media TeamDIBS Social Media is on Facebook, website (word press), Petfinder, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter> This role is to help continue with our awesome content, but to put some structure on the backend. Must be a leader and a self-starter.