COCO – Lab Mix / 9 months / 10kg / M-Neutered
Coco is one handsome little guy, and smart too! Just a short time with his foster mom, and he has learned his name, sit, wait and is crate trained. House-training is going so well! (He had one recent accident in a new environment)
He is a bit shy, and can be easily startled, as he is taking in new things around him. A few times he has reacted (barked/panicked) when he is taken by surprise. But, in most new situations, he’ll just take it all in, from behind his foster moms legs, or with is canine foster pal as a buffer. Due to this, we are asking for some specific things in his new home.
– We would like a home with a secure back yard, for him to continue to learn housetraining and have a place to run.
– An in-house canine dog pal is a must for him to help with his confidence.
– Older kids only for Coco, as he isn’t fond of unpredictable shenanigans.
– His new family will have to be patient to help build his confidence.
– A fireplace, just because he loves to curl up in front of it! (ok, a heater will work too!)
– They will need to have an abundance of dog toys for him to play with.
We know this is a big wishlist, but he’s a pretty special pup, and his new family will be rewarded with unconditional love. He loves to play, and really things belly rubs are the best. Foster mom recently compared him to a cat, as he rubs against her legs for affection. Once he is fully grown he may be a good running buddy, but for now, he loves walks and hikes. He is eager to please and has been a pleasure for his foster mom, to watch him learn and evolve over the past few weeks. Coco is fine with cats (just a bit curious)!
If you’re interested in adopting Coco, you can find the adoption process and application at www.dibsrescue.com. His adoption fee is $750.