There are several steps to applying for a dog with DIBS (and most rescues)
1. Application is received
2. Phone screen
3. Reference checks
4. Home visit
6. Adoption (Meet & Greet can happen any time after step 3 is complete)
We are looking for volunteers to complete steps 2 and 3.
Once approved, we will ask that you jump in and do your first phone screen within a few weeks of joining DIBS!
NOTE: If you have a current application with DIBS, lets pause and revisit this post-application process.
- excellent verbal and written skills
- ability to work with a team
- great time management
- access to MS Word (Mac is fine too, as we can save into .doc files)
- discretion and professionalism ability to assess verbal and non-verbal cues in a conversation
- be on Facebook
If this is you, please apply!