There are many ways that you can donate to DIBS Rescue to help dogs in need.
DIBS Rescue is a volunteer organization, and relies on donations to provide basic TLC to our rescued dogs.
Recently we lost members of our DIBS family. Their passion for DIBS and for helping others, resulted in DIBS chosen as a recipient of donations in memory of them. We are so thankful to friends and family for the ongoing support. We do send notes to the family, so that they know your support is appreciated. Donations can be made via the detail listed below.
How to send Donations
- eTransfer donations in any amount to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PayPal – log into your account and send donation to email@example.com. If you do not have a PayPal account, please use this link: paypal.me/DIBSRescue (you can pay via credit card this way as well)
- Please note, we are registered as a non-profit, vs a charitable organization, so are unable to send tax receipts for your donations.
Affiliate Programs – links are in the bottom left corner of our website.
- Barkbox – www.barkbox.com/DIBS. Simply sign up for a subscription, using our link, and Barkbox will donate $25 to DIBS!
- Tractive – Sign up for Tractive using our link, and we receive a small percentage back. We use these funds to support our own Tractive program.
- From time to time we have items for sale. At events, this is our #1 source of fundraising! Past and recent items have included wine or beer glasses, water bottles, T-shirts, dog dishes, T-shirts, and sweatshirts. We are looking forward to in-store events (Rens and Pet Valu) to resume so we can see you all again!
- If you are interested in DIBS swag, send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org (we don’t have a lot, but we always have a few things available)
We love donations – both for dogs in foster care in Ontario, and for needs in Mexico (shelters and clinics)
For Canadian Foster dogs, we need dog toys, leashes, harnesses, poop bags and winter coats (Pet Valu keeps us stocked up on food and treats)
To send to Mexico for dogs in shelter, we need dog bowls, toys, dog collars, dog beds, blankets – any non-food item to add a bit of comfort to their lives.
To send to Mexico for spay/neuter campaigns, we need linens, water bowls, medical supplies (gloves, syringes).
Note: all items do need to be washed in advance, and from a smoke-free environment. Thank you!
The next time that you are in your local pet store, or dollar store, do a little extra shopping for dogs in need. Collars, toys, dog bowls, blankets, bath mats, leashes – all donations are appreciated! Email us a email@example.com to arrange for drop off/pickup.
Or, if you like this idea, donate $20 and we will direct your money towards these items.