There are several steps to applying for a dog with DIBS (and most rescues)
1. Application is received
2. Phone screen
3. Reference checks
4. Home visit
6. Adoption (Meet & Greet can happen any time after step 3 is complete)
We are looking for volunteers to complete step 4.
- excellent verbal and written skills
- ability to work with a team
- great time management
- access to MS Word (Mac is fine too, as we can save into .doc files)
- discretion and professionalism
- ability to assess verbal and non-verbal cues in a conversation
If this is you, please apply! "*" indicates required fields
Application to be a DIBS home visit volunteer
We are looking to grow our team!
Our expectations of screening volunteers is that you be proactive. Jump in when you are available to screen. Ensure completed screening is sent in immediately.
Once you sign up for screening an applicant, you are their advocate to ensure their application is screened and submitted in a timely manner.
"*" indicates required fields