There are many ways that you can donate to DIBS Rescue to help dogs in need.
DIBS Rescue is a volunteer organization, and relies on donations to provide basic TLC to our rescued dogs.
Here are a few ways that you can support us!
How to send Donations
- eTransfer donations in any amount to email@example.com
- PayPal – log into your account and send donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a PayPal account, please use this link: paypal.me/DIBSRescue (you can pay via credit card this way as well)
- Please note, we are registered as a non-profit, vs a charitable organization, so are unable to send tax receipts for your donations.
- To donate to The Dog-Go Project, send via etransfer to email@example.com
- To donate to Playa Animal Rescue, send via PayPal to PayPal@playaanimalrescue.org or https://playaanimalrescue.networkforgood.com/
- To donate to Riviera Rescue, send via https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/rivierarescue
- To donate to Meals for Mutts visit their page: https://www.mealsformutts.ca/donate (Food goes towards The Dog-Go Project)
If you aren’t able to send via the front line rescue’s preferred method you can eTransfer or PayPal to DIBS at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can forward your donation (please leave a note, so we know who the donation is for)
Affiliate Programs – links are in the bottom left corner of our website.
- Barkbox – www.barkbox.com/DIBS. Simply sign up for a subscription, using our link, and Barkbox will donate $25 to DIBS!
- Tractive – Sign up for Tractive using our link, and we receive a small percentage back. We use these funds to support our own Tractive program. (link on bottom left of website)
- We have opened up our own DIBS Market! Check us out at https://dibsrescue.com/market/
- Sometimes we have items that are outside the market (ie….the pupular DIBS blanket for $20)
We love donations – both for dogs in foster care in Ontario, and for needs in Mexico (shelters and clinics)
For Canadian Foster dogs, we need dog toys, leashes, harnesses, poop bags and winter coats (Pet Valu keeps us stocked up on food and treats)
To send to Mexico for dogs in shelter, we need dog bowls, toys, dog collars, dog beds, blankets – any non-food item to add a bit of comfort to their lives.
To send to Mexico for spay/neuter campaigns, we need linens, water bowls, medical supplies (gloves, syringes).
Note: all items do need to be washed in advance, and from a smoke-free environment. Thank you!
The next time that you are in your local pet store, or dollar store, do a little extra shopping for dogs in need. Collars, toys, dog bowls, blankets, bath mats, leashes – all donations are appreciated! Email us a email@example.com to arrange for drop off/pickup. Or, if you like this idea, donate $20 and we will direct your money towards these items.
The best gift of all, is to fund a spay or neuter for an animal in need. For just $30, we can put your donation towards a cat or dog during a future spay/neuter clinic.
In 2021, DIBS lost a few special volunteers. Their passion for DIBS and for helping others, resulted in DIBS chosen as a recipient of donations in memory of them. We are so thankful to friends and family for the ongoing support. We do send notes to the family, so that they know your support is appreciated. Donations can be made via the detail listed below.
From time to time, animal lovers pass the rainbow bridge to join their pets in another life. Our volunteers, friends and family donate towards DIBS in their honour.