Social Media Role
At DIBS, we like to have a dynamic team working on our social media, with the focus being on the dogs bios! It is the role of the social media team to work with the foster parents to be sure the dogs true personality comes through (the good, the bad, and the unique).
We are looking for someone to be a leader, and once ramping up, to take over the day to day requirements of the role (this does include delegating!). Time requirements could be an hour a day, or it could be 5 minutes 10 times a day, so someone who has ready access to technology is ideal!
This leader would be integrated with the core team, and with the big picture in mind, be able to lead the marketing of the dogs. Potential adopters rely on the information that this team provides, and the detail is key in obtaining relevant and successful applications.
Who are we looking for?
- Update new dogs as rescuers bring into rescue
- Determine and edit which dogs need bio refresh
- Include new info/photos as fosters present it
- Tech Savvy
- Be able to learn and navigate Facebook, Word Press and Petfinder
- Internet accessible – often online and can make occasional updates in a timely manner
- Sometimes a quick update is needed!!!
- Marketing minded
- Be able to update bios to reflect true personality
- Professional in communication style
If you think you could be an asset to our team, please apply here: