Social Media Role
At DIBS, we like to have a dynamic duo working on our social media, with the focus being on the dogs bios! It is the role of the social media team to work with the foster parents to be sure the dogs true personality comes through (the good, the bad, and the unique).
The time commitment varies, depending on need. Sometimes it may be 10 minutes a day, sometimes an hour.
Who are we looking for?
- Update new dogs as rescuers bring into rescue
- Determine and edit which dogs need bio refresh
- Include new info/photos as fosters present it
- Tech Savvy
- Be able to learn and navigate Facebook, Word Press and Petfinder
- Sometimes a quick update is needed
- Marketing minded
- Be able to update bios to reflect true personality
If you think you could be an asset to our team, please apply here: