AZTLAN – Mix / 5 years / 23 kg / M-Neutered
Happy and easy going, Aztlan is looking to find his forever home!
Aztlan has a special place in his foster parents’ heart, as he has been an amazing house guest since his arrival in Canada. Here are a few things that we love about him :
- He is kind to people and loves to roll over for some belly rubs
- He will happily lay next to you or on his dog bed in his downtime
- He is a funny pup who likes to goof around to make you smile
- He loves to spend time with other dogs and to play with them
- He is fond of toys, his current favourite are balls
- He has good manners in the home
- He knows a couple of basic commands
- He adores going on walks in quieter areas
For his future home, Aztlan will want to be with a loving family that will bring him on their daily activities and will keep up a good and fun routine for him to follow. He would prefer a yard and if not, he will want a couple of walks every day. He will need a home with no cats and would do great as a solo dog or with an existing dog pal in the home.
If you think Aztlan could be the pup for you, check out www.dibsrescue.com for the adoption process and application. His adoption fee is $750. If you are a family with kids, please check out our resources on kids and dogs before you apply (https://dibsrescue.com/kids-dogs/).