BRIENNE – Mexi-Mutt / 1 year / 19kg / F-Spayed
This year has been quite the journey for me. First, I was rescued off the streets in Mexico, where they took me in and give me all the TLC that a girl like me could hope for. Me and my sisters then got on an airplane and flew all the way to Canada where I met my amazing foster family (my sisters did too). My foster family has treated me like gold, they love me so much and have taught me a lot of things; I’ve learned what a leash is and how to walk with one, I’m now housetrained and have been interacting with people of all ages. It’s been AWESOME and my heart is so full of love.
Santa, I know my foster family loves me and would do anything for me, but I think that it’s time I found my forever home and family. Do you think you can help Santa?? Here’s what I’m looking for:
• A dog-pal in the home, I’ve grown accustomed to having one with me. Siblings are the best!
• A fully fenced yard. I love to run free in my current home’s yard, it helps me release some of my energy.
• A family that likes to take me on long walks.
• Lots of toys, ropes are my favourite!
• A family that has dog-savvy kids (if they have kids!)
• A family that will keep teaching me new skills, learning is fun, and I get treats too!! Bonus!
Most of all Santa I am looking for my forever home and a family that will treat me as one of their precious own.
If you are interested in this extraordinary girl, please do check out the adoption process and application at www.dibsrescue.com. Her adoption fee is $750. If you are a family with older kids, please check out our resources on kids and dogs before you apply. (https://dibsrescue.com/kids-dogs/ ).