ORO – Mexi-Mix / 3 Years / 18kg / M-Neutered
Are you looking for a best friend that will join you on all of your outdoor adventures, always make you laugh, love you unconditionally, and then enjoy a cozy night in watching TV? Then fancy schmancy (and prancy), Oro, might be who you’re looking for!
Oro has quite distinguished looks and manners, but don’t let that fool you… this guy loves to let his freak flag fly! Indoors, Oro is extremely well mannered and housetrained. When he’s outdoors, Oro captures everyone’s attention… Sure he has excellent leash skills, but his prance and extra pep in his step is what really has everyone enamoured! When admiring his stride, you’ll probably notice Oro’s long model-like legs. Oro has been blessed with such strong and lean athletic features, and he wants to show them off! Oro has the most incredible stride and is in pure bliss when he’s running. Oro’s love for running is infectious and he makes daily runs so much fun for his foster mom and canine foster brother! Don’t worry if Oro sounds like you’ll need to start training for a marathon – He’s so grateful to be experiencing the freedom to stretch his legs and will always break up a run with some silly playtime and kisses! Time goes by fast with Oro because he’s always making sure everyone is having fun!
With such a fun and quirky personality, Oro really pulls off his fun and quirky features. His front legs adorably look like he is wearing socks and you have probably noticed his perfectly imperfect nose and tail. We all think this just adds extra charm to this already charming boy! If you or your dog have the pleasure of meeting Oro, you can expect to be charmed – he wants to be everybody’s friend!
We are still getting to know Oro as he settles in and tackles new experiences but here’s what we know:
– Active family is top priority
– City/apartment living with access to local green spaces is fine but secure yard is preferred
– He would be fine as an only dog, but would love to have lots of canine play dates
– Confident and dedicated handler. Oro relies on his people leading him through new experiences. His intelligence and eager to please attitude make his training potential limitless!
– He would love for his people to be home most of the time but he would thrive with a dog walker on pack walks on those days when life/work get busy.
-A kid free home would be ideal as he does like to nibble to show his love
To apply to adopt Oro, check out the adoption process and application at www.dibsrescue.com. His adoption fee is $750. If you are a family with kids, please check out our resources on kids and dogs before you apply (https://dibsrescue.com/kids-dogs/).