PYPER – SharPei Mix / 7 years / 13kg / F-Spayed
If you have been looking for a dog who wants nothing more than to shower you with kisses and snuggles all day long…look no further, Pyper is the girl you have been searching for! She has a heart of gold and has yet to catch the eye of her forever family!
Her foster mom says she is the total package. Here is what Pyper has offer:
- Fully housetrained and crate trained; she is calm, gentle and quiet indoors
- Enjoys car rides. Always up for the next adventure!
- Highly food motivated, she is a sucker for treats
- OK to be left alone for short periods
- LOVES walks, she gets excited when you take out her leash
- Snuggle and napping champion!
- Friendly with dogs, cats and people
- So smart! Has mastered sit, down, place and come
In return, Pyper would love to be with a family who can include her in their daily activities, take her on lots of walks (they are her favourite thing) and are home most of the day as she is happiest when she is around people. It can take her a moment to warm up to new people (she has a shy side), but once she gets to know and trust you, she’s you’re bestie for life and will love you unconditionally.
Pyper can co-exist with other dogs happily but will do fine as a solo dog if given socializing opportunities often to make new friends. Her forever home will have to be kid-free and have a secure yard as she enjoys being outside to explore in-between walks and sunbathe. She thinks cats are a little odd but is fine in their company.
If Pyper sounds like the girl you want to spend a lot of time with and can give her all the affection and belly rubs this sweet girl deserves, don’t hesitate to apply now! Check out the adoption process and application at www.dibsrescue.com. Her adoption fee is $600.